Geneva – M/F – Full Time
E-Commerce Sales Talent
Luxury shop based in Geneva, with a focus on the cigar industry, are looking to recruit E-Commerce Sales Talent to join an exciting and fast growing E-Commerce team. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their early career in the E-Commerce arena. We work with customers from all over the world so a strong sensitivity to international practices is essential.
You will be confident, creative, positive, and passionate about all things internet-related, as well as having an interest in the luxury industry. The ability to work independently is a must, knowledge of the cigar industry is helpful but not essential.
- Fluent English (written and oral). Excellent phone-manner and strong communicator. French desirable and any other languages an advantage
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, with ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines whilst managing changing priorities.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently, whilst also being a Team player, interacting with other departments on project development.
- Strong work ethic under pressure and stress resilient.
- Experience in Sales, E-Commerce and Online marketing preferred.
- Attention to detail whilst always being able to see the bigger picture.
- Good knowledge of Office (Excel, Word), Photoshop and willing to learn new software packages. Knowledge of social network platforms and usage will be an advantage.
- Energetic, bright, enthusiastic, proactive, empathetic. Self-starter with initiative.
- University degree preferred.M
- ust be in possession of a valid working permit for Switzerland.
- Being responsible and accountable for the E-Commerce customer experience.
- Able to follow an operational process.
- Carry out client requests, maintaining and enlarging client base. Enhancing the E-Reputation of the platform.
- Excellent written skills.
- Liaising with Head of Sales and Creative Director to co-ordinate advertising campaigns and platform changes/upgrades
- Keeping abreast of advancements in the E-Commerce and luxury arena.
Instruction for applicants
Please email a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for this role.
Apply for E-Commerce Sales Talent
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.